Exhibition Prospectus and Forms - click on the link below
- Any exhibitor is eligible to enter up to two exhibits by conforming to these rules and regulations. All exhibits must be entered on the official entry form or a copy thereof. Each exhibit must be entered on a separate form.
- All material must be the property of the exhibitor or of members of an immediate family living in the same household.
- Exhibitor’s names shall not appear on the faces of pages, though names and addresses are permissible on covers.
- Counterfeits must be plainly identified as such, or the exhibit may be disqualified.
- Exhibits that have won any of the following are ineligible for competitive awards at Rocky Mountain Stamp Show 2012: Grand Award at a WSP show (during the current exhibition year); STaMpsHOW Champion of Champions Award; International Grand Prix (National, International, or Classes of Honor); Three International Large Gold Medals.
- Exhibitors are eligible for competition as a Novice if they have never won a medal (Bronze or higher) at an APS WSP exhibition.